Account Executive, Branded Integration
About This Position:
As the founding member of the Branded Integration team at GoldieBlox, you will wear many different hats to get this business off the ground. Every day will be different, but your experience, instinct, and passion for the mission will drive your informed decision-making!
- Develop and execute branded content integration strategy, including identifying relevant advertiser relationships, prospecting, pitching, negotiating and closing key accounts
- Collaborate with Gold Studios team to develop compelling and scalable branded integration programs and specific elements for sponsorship packages
- Partner with marketing team to develop relevant sales materials and collateral
- Work effectively with sponsors/customers and Gold Studio team to ensure successful implementation of a partnership program
- Provide a post-campaign feedback loop to customers and internal team to improve future program success and execution
- Manage sales pipeline and forecast and provide weekly updates to Finance team
- Identify and establish key industry partners, technologies, services, solutions that can help accelerate and scale the business
- 5+ years of experience in sales with an emphasis on branded integration, digital media, social media, native advertising or content marketing
- Strong sensibility to develop unique and creative programs for innovative partners and brands that match the GoldieBlox audience and mission
- Entrepreneurial spirit with drive, agility, instincts and a figure-it-out attitude
- Must have prior experience selling branded content, content marketing and digital video advertising across social media platforms
- Deep network with close relationships with high-level decision makers at entertainment and lifestyle brands and key digital/video agencies
- Ability to offer clear visibility into sales performance and forecasts
- Energetic and willing to thrive in a start-up atmosphere
- Excellent communication skills
GoldieBlox is the award-winning children’s multimedia company disrupting the pink aisle in toy stores globally and challenging gender stereotypes with the world’s first girl engineer character. Through the integration of storytelling and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) principles, GoldieBlox creates toys, books, apps, videos, animation, and merchandise; the tools that empower girls to build their confidence, dreams and ultimately, their futures.
Since its founding in 2012, GoldieBlox has been recognized as a leader in children’s entertainment and has reached billions of consumers through TV, radio and digital as the first start-up with a Super Bowl commercial and a float in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. In 2014, Fast Company named GoldieBlox to its list of Most Innovative Companies, and GoldieBlox was recognized with The Toy Industry Association’s Toy of the Year and Apple's iOS App of the Year awards. In 2015, GoldieBlox won Parents Magazine’s Toy of the Year and founder, Debbie Sterling, was inducted by President Obama as a Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship, honored by the National Retail Foundation as one of 25 “People Shaping Retail’s Future,” and by the National Women’s History Museum with a “Living Legacy” Award for her work inspiring girls.
GoldieBlox has had over 1 million app downloads and over 1 million toys sold across more than 6,000 major retailers worldwide. They recently have seen great success with their new YouTube channel passing 118k plus subscribers in 6 months.